Clerks Jobs, Administration Jobs in Kenya, Tharaka University Jobs
GRADE: IV (5 POSTS)
Responsible to: Section Head
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive correspondence / mail from various sources – internal and external.
- Dispatch mail and other documents internally and externally.
- Responding to all inquiries, welcoming visitors and making them comfortable, making and confirming appointments as directed.
- Open / close files as required, update and maintain files by filing documents, control and trace the movement of files and documents within the organization.
- Promptly retrieve and avail the required records and information.
- Prepare and administer documents and records as required.
- Carrying out general office administration duties from time to time.
- Keeps record and monitor stock levels of office supplies and makes requisition to replenish the stocks.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- KCSE Certificate with a minimum grade C- (minus)ii. Basic professional Certificate
- Exemplary work performance
- Experience: 3 years as a Clerk III or equivalent
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215
Quick Read>>> Tips For Safe Online Job Search