Clerk Jobs, Administration Jobs in Kenya, Tharaka University Jobs
GRADE: A/B (4 POSTS)
Responsible to: Section Head
Duties and Responsibilities
- May supervise staff under them.
- Receive correspondence / mail from various sources – internal and external.
- Dispatch mail and other documents internally and externally.
- Control and trace the movement of files and documents within the organization
- Open / close files as required.
- Update and maintain files by filing documents.
- Promptly retrieve and avail the required records and information.
- Process document by performing computations and making the appropriate entries.
- Prepare and administer documents and records as required.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Diploma in a relevant field from recognized institution
- Exemplary work performance
- Experience: 3 years as a Clerk I or equivalent
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215
Quick Read>>> Tips For Safe Online Job Search