Commercial Producer Jobs, Media Jobs In Kenya, Communication Jobs In Kenya, Kenya Red Cross Jobs
Switch TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting. The Vision of Switch TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world. Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations.
Switch TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS).
Position Title: Commercial Producer
Reporting to: TV Production Business Executive
Job Location: Nairobi
To determine, manage and coordinate the resources required to produce commercial products that meet client expectations.
- Creative conceptualization of commercial and other TX properties
- Meeting clients and discussing creative concepts and ideas
- Develop concepts and scripts
- Effective planning and organization of production requirements
- Order, reserve or rent equipment needed to complete a production
- Create, evaluate and oversee the budget for each commercial production
- Supervise packaging and directing of filming processes
- Edit and package product creatively using audio and visual effects.
- Understand client briefs and interpret them into creative TV concepts
- Deliver all creative concepts on time as demanded
- Deliver well selected target sentences/phrases that make an exciting and catchy TV script
- Timely delivery of client budgets/quotes, not more than 24 hours after brief is given
- Quality and audible TvCs
- Daily logging of tasks done
- University Degree or Diploma in TV production/Communication (media studies)
- Creativity and originality
- Observant and inquisitive approach to people and their environment
- Availability to work odd hours and to meet tight deadlines.
- Team work
- Timely and proper Communication
- Flexibility to work demands
- Proper planning and organisation
- Quick decision making
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers so as to reach us not later than Monday 17th February 2020
Job disclaimer and notification: Switch Tv is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.