Company Tractor Driver Jobs, Driver Jobs in Kenya, Stratostaff Jobs
Our client is one of the world’s leading logistics companies with over 82,000 employees in over 1,300 offices in over 100 countries.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Valid driver’s license
- At least one year experience in driving a tractor.
- Transport goods with strict regard to all the requirements of Road traffic and Motor Vehicle Act.
- Identify and organize the tractor’s maintenance and repair and to perform light duties such as cleaning and minor tractor maintenance activities.
- Conducting tractor pre-checks prior to setting off for the day’s activities.
- Ensure the safety of the tractor at all times.
- Ensure that the tractor is fitted with all accessories and safety equipment.
- Liaise with the Air perishables operations supervisor in planning and discharging platform pallet towing
- .Retrieve pallet covers back from Airside / Handling facilities.
- Ensure timely renewal of all tractor licenses.
- Ensuring the tractor engine is well oiled and serviced to remain in good working condition.
- Detecting and reporting any malfunctioning of the tractor’s mechanical systems.
- Reporting any accidents/incidents involving the tractor under your custody to Transport coordinator.
- Constantly adhere to KAA rules and regulations while driving within the airport.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to;
email@example.com by 14th February 2020.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer