Computer Systems Administrator Jobs, IT Jobs in Kenya, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Computer Systems Administrator position for one of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Backing up and restoring files and critical data by performing/verifying weekly backup for recoverability;
- Database management and ensuring smooth data replication between field reports and the company head office.
- Performing and/or overseeing new software and application testing, implementation and review in the factory;
- Supporting the design and implementation of IT policies and procedures and Responsible for documenting technical configuration of installed systems;
- Testing, evaluating, and installing system enhancements by scouting for new technological innovations within the company’s core business areas;
- Conducting training to the company employees on Client Relationship Management systems and administration of system user accounts and passwords;
- Ensure timely preparation and distribution of Client Service reports as and when they fall due and Perform regular backups
- Coordinate the automation process and user support activities to ensure effective delivery of the Client Services reports to the clients.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of new systems or modification of an existing system.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users and Offer technical support to staff on computer programs, packages and applications.
- Assist in conducting regular audits on business platforms, back office systems, and assist the client service lead/consultant in quality assurance of system reports.
- Users activity spot checks Configurations spot checks Investigating logs to identify configuration changes
- Maintains systems documentation and assist with board projects as may be required.
- Disbursement of approved monthly reports to clients
- Assists in the implementation of policies and practices detailed in the Client Services Policy document.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer studies or any related field.
- Working experience with Human Resource Management Systems and Financial Management Systems. Experience with ERPs would be an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel Macros and VBA programming (A MUST).
- Experience in server set up and end to end set up of organization systems.
- 3+ years of working experience.
- A quick learner, a team player and good time management skills.
How To Apply:
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com by 11th February 2020 clearly marking – “Computer Systems Administrator” as subject head.
Quick Read>>>How To Write The skills Section of Your CV