Customer Service Manager Jobs, Customer Service Jobs In Kenya, Underwriting Africa Jobs
Position: Customer Service and Account Manager
Department: Trade Credit & General Insurance Business
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth, in addition to account management.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards for customer experience.
- Design the customer experience journey.
- Train internally on customer experience and design for customers.
- Have quarterly planned customer meetings on inception of policy as well as ahead of renewals for all corporate, blue chip and SME clients.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Produce monthly and quarterly customer experience reports for management, recording customer growth, complaints and strategies to improve customer experience.
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Adhere to and perform on the approved budget.
- maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities and objectives set with management .
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Oversees the servicing of a designated book of business as relating to marketing, claims, and administration.
- Researches an issues’ root cause, implements, and resolves policy related issues.
- Recommends potential enhancements or improvements to processes, products, and/or policies.
- Uses discretion and independent judgment when analyzing industry trends and providing related Client guidance.
- Develops financial models and reports for Client and more senior staff , provides analysis and implication as well as recommendations.
- Provides expertise in strategic planning and consultative advice to clients, including the production , analysis and recommendations to their policies.
- Engages in Client strategy meetings to manage insured expectations for upcoming renewals and policies.
- Develops and presents coverage plan and renewal terms to Client three months ahead of time and follows up.
- Assesses and interprets exposure information from the Client.
- Analyzes quotes from carriers to determine appropriate recommendations to the client.
- Interprets and evaluates policy terms to ensure adequate coverage for Client’s identified exposures.
- Facilitates Client premium financing with underwriters and banking institutions.
- Participates in negotiations with carriers for new and renewal quotes.
- Collaborates with senior staff in selecting new markets for submission and requesting quotes.
- Head of Trade Credit
- Principal Officer
- Trade Credit team members
- General Insurance team members
- Finance and administration manager
- Credit Committee
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance, Insurance, Economics, Business Administration or related area with at least 2nd Class Honors, Upper division and Professional qualifications such as CII, CPA or CFA is an added advantage.
- Two years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Possess effective presentation and communication skills, report writing and ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work with tight delivery schedules to ensure quick turnaround time and lucid and error free presentation; and
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity, sound judgement and honest and ethical approach.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
How to Apply
If you fit the above credentials send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MUST READ >>> How To Write A CV