Driver Jobs, Latest Driver Jobs, IPPFAR Jobs
- To play a key role in the provision of logistical support to the Regional Office by operating the office vehicles ensuring basic transport services are available and provide administrative support where necessary within ARO.
- Provide transport to IPPFAR Regional Director and when necessary to staff, volunteers and official visitors of the ARO
- Meeting official personnel and visitors at the airport when required.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure accurate maintenance of daily vehicle mileage logs, fuel consumption, oil change and preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports including vehicle insurance
- Ensure timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes etc.
- Ensure that the vehicle mileage log is up to date at all times and submit a weekly report to the Regional Director executive.
Reporting Accidents and Incidents
- Report immediately to supervisor and police; not accepting liability on behalf of IPPF.
- Present a comprehensive report to the management within 24 hours.
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Contributes to the effective functioning of the unit by backstopping and supporting visa applications, collection from various embassies or consulates
- Deliver correspondence to government ministries and assist in processing various permits as required
- Facilitate the renewal of vehicle documents including insurance
- Run office errands, collection and delivery of mail
- To carry out any other duties assigned by supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested individuals should submit a CV and a 1-page cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date Wednesday 4th March 2020.
If you do not hear from us by 30th June 2020, please assume that your application was not successful.