Driver Jobs, Driver Jobs 2020, Tharaka University Jobs
Position: Driver Grade III (3 POSTS)
Responsible to: Section Head
- Responsible for driving University College
- Maintains vehicle
- Adhere closely to the High way code
- Report any vehicle defects to immediate
- Ensure work- tickets are duly
- Observe vehicle preventive maintenance
- Any other duties that may be assigned by immediate
- KCSE C- certificate
- Driving license class B/C/E with PSV endorsement
- Passed occupational Trade test I for Drivers
- Exemplary work performance
- 3 years’ experience as a driver II or equivalent
How to Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THE PRINCIPAL, THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215 MARIMANTI
Tharaka University College is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with
disabilities are encouraged to apply