Finance Officer Jobs, Finance Jobs In Kenya, Verde Edge Jobs
Position: Finance Officer
Our client located in Westlands, is a property management and environmental consultancy firm providing an integrated prime commercial and residential offering, real estate agency and a wide range of sustainable environmental solutions. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all key company financial responsibilities and assist management by providing accurate and timely financial reports for decision making.
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matter
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
- Develop financial policies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps
- Manage cash controls as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date.
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial statements, invoices, proposals, etc. as required.
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense reports, etc
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Review financial paperwork and procedures and make appropriate changes
- CPA (K) or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years in an accounting role
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all aspect of principles of financial management, accounting principles and practice.
- Demonstrate initiative to solve problems and pursue continuous improvement in work processes
- Ability to think analytically and creatively while maintaining an intense attention to detail
- Self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision
- Be well versed with customer relationship management, Good communication skills, good report writing and presentation skills, produce comprehensive high quality reports and business cases in a clear manner
- Salary Budget Gross Ksh 50,000
How to Apply
Visit www.verde –edge.com to apply by 18th February, 2020 by 5pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MUST READ >>> How To Write A CV