Food Manager Jobs, Hotel Jobs In Kenya, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Title: Food & Beverage Manager – Member’s Club,
Gross Salary: 200k – 230k,
Our client is a private members’ club located in Nairobi. They seek to hire a Food and Beverage Manager to be responsible for all our F & B operations and leading the F & B team in delivering to our members an excellent customer service experience. The ideal candidate required is an ambitious, analytical able to forecast, plan and manage all F & B orders, staff and finance.
- Develop the departmental annual plan/budget in line with the club’s corporate strategic plan
- Ensure and enforce the highest standards of service to members and guests at all times.
- Mingle with the members and guests, identify gaps in service and develop and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure that all service areas and the bars are stocked well and equipped to facilitate high quality service of food and beverages.
- Monitor, analyze and report on variances with regard to sales and productivity in food and beverage on a daily basis.
- Review and analyse monthly results, highlight problem areas and take appropriate action to rectify poor performance and or negative variance.
- Lead the F & B team in training on best service practices, setting KPI’s and appraising the staff
- Ensure that discipline is maintained amongst the F & B staff for good working relations in all sections
- Manage, motivate and mentor all F&B staff to ensure quality service is received by all members and guests at all times
- Liaise with the Executive Chef and kitchen brigade to ensure smooth flow of operations in F & B and that quality menus are designed to suit the business and achieve budgeted food costs.
- Ensure that complaints or problems are actioned without delay and that effective follow-up action takes place to avoid a recurrence.
- Attend all company club functions, maintaining a high profile with current and prospective clients.
- Attend Catering subcommittee meetings, appraise the members on F & B Issues, and implement committee decisions
- A degree or higher qualification in hospitality management or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position having grown through the ranks in reputable establishment
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate managerial and leadership competencies
- Must be at least 35 years old.
- Proven F & B Management experience
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Masterly in delegating multiple tasks
- Up to date knowledge of F & B trends and best practices.
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Proficient in the use of computer packages and POS
How to Apply
QUICK READ >>> Finding A Job In Dubai – What Kenyans Need To Know