NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Grants Coordinator Jobs, NGO Jobs in Kenya, NRC Jobs
Application deadline: 25/02/2020
Employer: Norwegian Refugee Council
Title: Grants Coordinator
Employment type: Contract
Webcruiter ID: 4193117295
Duties and responsibilities
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Develop and maintain overview of all grants, donor requirements, rules and regulations, and internal and external deadlines, including filing of grant documents (including through the grants database – forthcoming)
- Coordinate the development of donor applications and reports, as well as ensuring donor compliance and quality control
- Contribute to the development and revision of funding proposals, budgets and donor reports
- Be updated on donor priorities and track and share relevant calls for proposals
- Document, analyze, and share learning from proposal and reporting process, and compliance with donor rules and regulations
- Contribute to continuously improving internal grant management systems
- Provide an internal help-desk on donor related issues, including organize and deliver trainings in donor rules and regulations, as well as proposal and report writing
- Coordinate the development and distribution of internal reports
- Contribute to PCM trainings and usage of the NRC PCM frame work in the CO as delegated by the Regional Head of Programme Support.
- Support external donor audits.
- Represent with relevant partners and donors as delegated.
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- University degree in relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within field of expertise
- Relevant experience from the project management in the humanitarian sector
- Experience from working with humanitarian and development donors
- Good understanding of donor rules and regulations
- Skills and experience in report and proposal writing
- Strong communication, coordination and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills (data and financial)
- Ability to mediate in high-stress scenarios with competing interest
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent computer skills
- Planning and delivering results
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Handling insecure environments
We can offer
- This position is open to Kenyan nationals only
- Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya
- Travel: Some travel to field locations required
- Contract Period: 12 months, with possible extension
- Salary/Benefits: Competitive compensation and benefits package
- NRC may be required to verify the identity of its partners and employees to check they have not been involved in illegal activities.
- NRC reserves the right to use electronic screening tools for this purpose.
How To Apply
Females are highly encouraged to apply
Quick Read >>> How To Write A CV For A Job (Sample Included)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.