Graphic Designer Jobs, Graphic Designer Jobs In Kenya, Lee & Myles Jobs
Salary: Ksh 40,000 – 50,000
Our client is one of the leading furniture retailers in the region. They are seeking to hire a qualified and experienced person in the role of a graphic designer.
- Working with the web development team in designing websites
- Coming up with creative ways to bring ideas to life
- Knowledge of animation will be considered a plus
- Designing new and updating current company literature following corporate branding guidelines
- Creating new brand collateral for company, including concept development
- Designing e Shots and social media posts
- Designing and producing in-house marketing collateral
- Producing promotional material for company
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Providing quality control over own work
- Following best practice with the design and creative team
- Working with other team members to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines
Skills and competencies
- You will be able to evidence sound experience and use of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience of web prototyping tools such as In Vision would be an advantage
- A degree-level professional qualification relevant to graphic design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Skilled in designing new material that fits the company
- Self-motivated, highly organized and able to work to demanding deadlines
- Experience of designing for both web and offline
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Diploma in Graphic Design from a recognized institution.
- At least three years experience in a similar position
- Have a well-executed portfolio demonstrating excellent design principles in layout and typography
- Interior design experience is an added advantage
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “GRAPHIC DESIGNER” on the email subject line. Your application should be received on or before 5th March, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is a very urgent role and will close immediately we get the right candidate, application deadline notwithstanding.