Head Of Security Jobs, Security Jobs In Kenya, KCC Jobs
Position: Head Of Security – Nkcc/Hr.167/Hos/21/02/2020
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country re- known for its top of the range, quality brands that include KCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland, Mala, Yoghurt and KCC Fresh among others.
We are seeking to recruit dynamic and result driven persons to fill the following vacant position. Safe guard organizational assets, people and products.
- Carry out physical checks and inspection of the entire organization to ensure maximum security.
- Carry out conclusive investigations on incidents and accidents in order to create a safe environment and prevent
- Ensure effective gathering, analysis and dissemination of security related intelligence to safeguard against lapses in security
- Conduct proactive investigations of security irregularities and suspected criminal activities and provide reports for decision making
- Act as a link between the organization and the police in security
- Prepare and monitor section’s budget and forwards it to the Managing Director for approval.
- Prepares weekly reports on the general security status of the organization to keep management updated on security
- Supervises the assistant Security Manager and the contracted security guards for efficient and effective service
- Plan for and ensure consistent maintenance of all security equipment such as vehicle surveillance system, clocking in machine so that they are in good serviceable
- Review and update security policies and procedures and ensure full implementation
- Institute security internal controls to prevent occurrence and recurrence of security threats
- Constitute a disaster management team and offer leadership and training to the team
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology / Security related field is an added advantage
- Master’s Degree in Criminology / Security related field is an added advantage
- Ten (10) year’s work experience in security or police service or in the Army
- Eight (8) year’s experience in management
- Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks (cumulative)
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
Please note that all applications MUST BE sent through the above address ONLY and not later than 15th March 2020 by 5 p.m
New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and Women & Persons Living with Disability are encouraged to apply.
MUST READ>>> 5 Ways Your CV Is Selling You Short