Homeroom Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs In Kenya, Aga Khan Academy Jobs
Position: PYP Homeroom Teacher
The Aga Khan Academy, Kenya is looking for a Homeroom Teacher who can ensure quality implementation of the PYP curriculum program in line with the Academy’s vision and professional standards and practices.
- Contribute Collaborative planning of the PYP curriculum.
- Effective delivery of the PYP program.
- To assess, record and track the progress of all students.
- To communicate assessment feedback sensitively, effectively and honestly to parents.
- To resource programme needs effectively and ensure careful maintenance of existing inventory.
- To actively participate in the life of the Junior School and the Academy as a whole.
- Bachelor’s degree with Teaching Qualification.
- 2 years’ IB PYP teaching experience or international curriculum experience.
- Ability to engage faculty members across the grade 1- 6 continuum.
- Ability to bolster academic attainment at the PYP.
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of the IB PYP Programme.
- A specialization in Arts or Maths would be an added advantage.