Human Resource Management Officer Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Isiolo County Jobs
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATIONS
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER II, JOB GROUP ‘J’ (4 POST)
- This is the entry and training grade in this cadre. An officer at this grade will perform a variety of Human Resource Management duties of limited scope and complexity under the guidance and supervision of a more senior officer in a medium sized department or in section within the human resource division. Specific duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Verification of information relating to recruitment, appointment, transfers, Human Resource Management records and complement control;
- Processing cases for the county Human Resource Management Advisory committee;
- Assisting in the implementation of the decisions there of and
- Supervising and guiding junior staff in the Division/section.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have,
- A degree in Human Resource Management Business Administration OR Social Sciences such as Government, Sociology, Economics, Public or any other relevant qualification from a recognized university
- A Higher National Diploma or CHRP Part II
- Registered with institute of human resource management (IHRM)
- Computer proficient
How to Apply
Applicants must furnish the Board with their applications copies of the following documents.
- Copy of the national identify
- Copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter (6) six of the constitution of Kenya; specifically, during interview a candidate must obtain and provide copies of the following certificates:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate Criminal Investigation.
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Registration and Clearance from relevant regulatory Professional Bodies
Applications clearly marked should reach the undersigned by close of the business on or before 28th February, 2020. Further details are available on our websites: www.isiolo.go.ke
Isiolo County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Persons with disability are encourage to Apply.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P. O. Box 224 – 60300.
Hand delivered to the County Public Service Board Offices along Isiolo Law courts road, opposite Al Ansar playground