HR Manager Jobs, HR Jobs In Kenya, Grant Thornton Jobs
Position: Human resource Manager
Our client, a renowned in the manufacturing sector based in Mombasa, have an immediate requirement for the positions of Human Resource Manager, based in Mombasa. To oversee the human resources function as well as to handle employee-related services, regulatory compliance, and employee relations. Responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized.
• Enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Support organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
• Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Manage a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
• Implement employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable Labour Laws requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
• Enforce management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Retain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
• Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
• Manage human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Advance human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, or any other related field, gained from a recognized institution.
• A Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, or any related field is an added advantage
• Holder of Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management
• Must be a member in good standing of the IHRM, with a valid IHRM Practicing Certificate
• Have knowledge and relevant work experience of 7 years and above, with not less than 4 years in a management role.
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; must be social; possess impressive executive presence and communication abilities
• Highly organized and able to multi-task
• Self-driven and proactive nature
• Demonstrate strong leadership and presentation qualities
How to Apply
If you fit the description, please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is hired.