ICT Internal Auditor Jobs, Audit Jobs in Kenya, KMTC Jobs
SCALE KMTC 8 (2 POSTS)
TERMS OF SERVICE: 3 YEAR CONTRACT
REF. NO. KMTC/QP-12/ EAF/ 3/ 2020
TENABLE: KMTC HEADQUARTER
An officer at this level will:
- Report to the Head of Internal Audit and undertake various audit assignments including:
- Spear head Audit of ICT systems,preparing audit plans, programmes and budgets;
- reviewing internal control systems on financial and other operations of the College;
- ensuring economic, efficient and effective use of the financial and operating systems including computer systems, assets; preparing audit reports and maintaining professional audit standards;
- executing audit programmes;
- collecting audit evidence; verifying the existence and safety of the College assets;
- reviewing budgetary controls on the issuance of authority to incur expenditure and commitments;
- and validating of records and reports; verifying periodical financial returns such as pending bill return, expenditure return, imprest returns, revenue and Appropriation-In-Aid returns, staff return and vehicle returns;
- ensuring that the College’s physical assets, plant and equipment, supplies, stores are appropriately recorded in the relevant registers and are kept under safe custody.
Professional qualifications and experience
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option) or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Have Part II of the Certified Public Accountants Examination or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) HI;
- Must have relevant experience in ICT Audit
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution; and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six on leadership and integrity, Article 10 on national values and Article 232 on values and principles of Public Service of the Constitution.
How To Apply
In addition, applicants for all the above positions will be required to submit copies of membership of Professional Registration (where applicable); Certificates of clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC); Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and a Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI).
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE
POBOX 30195- 00100
So as to reach him not later than Friday, 6th March 2020.
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.