Laboratory Technologist Jobs, Laboratory Technologist Jobs in Kenya, Kenya Dairy Board Jobs
Position: Chemical Laboratory Technologist
Kenya Dairy Board is a State Corporation established in 1958, under the Dairy Industry Act Cap. 336 Laws of Kenya. The Board is charged with the responsibility to regulate, promote and develop the dairy industry and to ensure the adoption of measures and practices designed to promote greatest efficiency in the dairy industry.
The Board is seeking to offer opportunities to qualified professionals who are focused, organised and result oriented in the following position:
- Prepare, sample, receive or collect, process, analyze and dispose samples in accordance with the laid down regulations
- Prepare and disseminate analytical reports of sampled products
- Prepare and manage reagents and consumables in accordance with the specific test methods
- Perform routine and non-routine tests analyses using the appropriate technical equipment and instruments
- Calculate test results, and log and report results using a computer
- Perform quality control and calibrate equipment if necessary
- Maintain equipment in proper working order and maintain a clean work area
- Organizing and storing all laboratory inventories according to safety instructions.
- Prepare and disseminate management reports, reviews and summaries
- Manage laboratory inventory system including ordering and maintaining stocks and resources.
- Have a minimum period of three (3) years relevant experience;
- Have a Diploma certificate in Chemical Analysis or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Supervisory course lasting not less than two weeks;
- Have proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Application accompanied by a detailed CV containing academic qualifications, email addresses, day telephone contacts as well as copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, national identification card are invited from persons qualified for the above positions. The applicants should also provide names, telephone numbers and contact addresses of a least two referees who are knowledgeable about their competence and area of specialization. The
applicant should request their referees to submit their references directly to the undersigned. Application and referees confidential report on the applicant’s suitability for the job should only be submitted online via email on or before midnight of 18th February 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Managing Director,
Kenya Dairy Board,
NSSF Building, Block “A”, Eastern Wing 10th Floor
P.O Box 30406-00100,
Quick Read>>> Best Techniques For A Successful Job Interview