Livestock Assistant Jobs, Agricultural Jobs in Kenya, Tharaka University Jobs
GRADE A/B (1 POST)
Responsible to: Section Head
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for feeding of animals.
- Milking and keeping milk records.
- Scouting for animal diseases.
- Maintain cleanliness of the pens.v. Take care of crops including planting, weeding, apply fertilizer and pesticides.
- Keeping all farm produce records.
- Scouting for crop diseases.
- Oversee irrigation.
- Should have KCSE C plain or its equivalent qualifications
- Must be computer literate
- Diploma/certificate in the relevant field will be an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience as farm/livestock assistant II or equivalent
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215
Quick Read>>> Tips For Safe Online Job Search