Livestock Production Jobs, Agricultural Jobs In Kenya, Isiolo County Jobs
Position: Assistant Livestock Production Officer II J/G “J”
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Animal Health and Production, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Science and Technology, Agribusiness, Animal Production, Farm Management, Apiculture, Range Management or Natural Resource Management from a recognized
- Certificate in computer application from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrate merit and show ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
Applicants must furnish the Board with their applications copies of the following documents.
- Copy of the national identify
- Copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter (6) six of the constitution of Kenya; specifically, during interview a candidate must obtain and provide copies of the following certificates:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate Criminal Investigation.
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Registration and Clearance from relevant regulatory Professional
Applications clearly marked should reach the undersigned by close of the business on or before 28th February, 2020.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P. O. Box 224 – 60300.
Hand delivered to the County Public Service Board Offices along Isiolo Law courts road, opposite Al Ansar playground.
Isiolo County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Persons with disability are encourage to Apply.
MUST READ >>>Start Now!! 8 Things To Do To Land A New Job In 2020