NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Maintenance Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Vivo Energy Jobs
Position: Maintenance Engineer – Mombasa Terminal
- To formulate and implement Mombasa Terminal maintenance and asset integrity programs at optimum cost while complying with statutory, company and industry standards and requirements and in line with PM and HSSE/Process Safety requirements.
- Contractor Management that achieves agreed contract KPIs and as well as desired customer satisfaction results.
- Manage Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) and Permit to Work requirement for all maintenance and Capex works at Mombasa Terminal
- To formulate and implement Mombasa Terminal maintenance and asset integrity programs at optimum cost while complying with statutory, company and industry standards and requirements
- Manage Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) and Permit to Work requirement for all maintenance and Capex works at Mombasa Terminal.
- Management of the projects and contracts to deliver planned performance safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
- Contractor management for delivery of agreed KPIs through monthly performance reviews and periodic contractor performance audits, in line with predetermined contract management procedures.
- Ensure timely compliance to statutory equipment inspections and revalidation regulations especially in respect to LPG bulk tanks and compressor reservoirs (pressure vessels)
- Procurement of equipment, materials and services in liaison with the procurement department and especially through provision of scope, standards and negotiation.
- Develop and Maintain a strong HSSE culture, including Permit to Work, within Contractors and ensure compliance to Company HSSE standards
- Support the development Capex plans, including scoping and scheduling of the projects.
- University degree in Engineering, from a recognized university with 3 years’ working experience in Engineering in Oil or Manufacturing/Construction industry.
- Strong team member with good interpersonal skills, personal initiative and drive.
- Knowledge level to contractor management
- Knowledge level in HSSE.
- High flexibility and ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Demonstration of the aspired Vivo core Values (Honesty, Integrity, Respect for People) and Behaviors (Leadership, Accountability, Teamwork)
How to Apply
MUST READ>>> How to Write A CV in Kenya for a Job Application