Marketing & Radio Advertising Lead Jobs, NGO Jobs in Kenya, OAF Jobs
Applicants to the 2020 Rising Leaders Program will be considered for a variety of exciting and impactful jobs in One Acre Fund Rwanda. In all positions, you will grow quickly through field experience and direct interaction with smallholder farmers. Typical positions will manage small to medium sized teams. You will work on important projects that require collaboration with other teams, and you will contribute to country wide decisions and strategy in your area of expertise. When applying, you will be considered for multiple roles in One Acre Fund Rwanda.
Marketing and Radio Advertising Lead:
Create an above the line marketing strategy to reach hundreds of thousands of Rwanda farmers. Research farmer behaviors, transform your research into radio/campaigns, and build the Marketing Unit to reach more farmers
We are looking for professionals with a long-term commitment to our mission and Rwandan farmers. Candidates who fit the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- 2+ years of work experience at similar organizations. A background in agriculture or social enterprise is preferred
- Good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service
- History of quickly producing impactful project results at scale
- Comfort with data analysis, able to work with data and make informed, evidence-based judgments
- Have a working knowledge of written and oral English (Kinyarwanda a plus)
- Experience leading teams to coordinate and accomplish projects
- We invest in career development. We have an established feedback culture and structured process for career advancement. Members of the Rising Leaders Program will grow professionally by taking on challenging projects and receiving feedback, coaching, and trainings.
- We will complete hiring for the 2020 Rising Leaders hiring by 30 March. See below for the accelerated hiring schedule
February 21: Application Deadline
How To Apply
After submitting your application: An online survey will be sent to you to complete at your convenience. You will also receive a separate email communication with a link to an online exercise that you can also complete at your convenience. Both the survey and exercise should take you 1-2 hours to complete combined.
February 17 – March 6: Phone interviews (1 hour – scheduled on a rolling basis after you submit your exercise)
March 9 – March 21: In Person Interviews (2-3 days in Rwanda, travel supported by One Acre Fund – scheduled on a rolling basis)
March 30: Offers made to candidates
Note: We understand that some candidates, especially those outside Rwanda, may have difficulty scheduling in person interviews. Please note any restrictions we should know about when filling out the application form below.