Marketing Research & Development Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Human Asset Jobs
Our Client, is looking for aggressive, performance driven Manager – Marketing, Research and Development Manager. The Manager – Marketing, Research and Development is responsible for providing guidance to the Sales and Marketing Team by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for the Company’s brand.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Working with sales team to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Degree in Marketing or any related field
- Over 3 years Marketing experience with goo organization and time management skills
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Honest and must have integrity
- Good client relationships
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good prospecting skills
- Must be aggressive
- Must be creative
- Good planner
- A team player
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees from organizations you have recently served and your salary expectation to:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 26th February, 2019 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.