Network Administrator Jobs, IT Jobs in Kenya, Tharaka University Jobs
GRADE: C/D (1 POST)
Responsible to: Section Head
Duties and responsibilities
- To manage the helpdesk system.
- Follow-up on reported faults
- To quantify the faults reported.
- Ensuring staff mailing system is running effectively.
- Assign intranet and e-mail accounts to staff members.
- Carrying out staff needs assessment.
- Coordination of staff training on ICT
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT or its equivalent from recognized institution.
- Diploma in ICT from recognized institution and 3 years’ experience.
- Exemplary work performance.
- Experience: 2 years in ICT practice.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215
Quick Read>>> Tips For Safe Online Job Search