Nutritionists Jobs, Nutrition Jobs In Kenya, Marsabit County Jobs
Pursuant to County Government Act 2012, section 59 (1) (a) and (b), the County Public Service Board of Marsabit wishes to recruit competent and qualified person to fill the following position in the County department of health services.
CPSBM08/31/01/2020: Nutritionists – Job group H (2 posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Researching how the body’s functions are affected by nutrient supply
- Investigating the relationship between genes and nutrients
- Studying how diet affects metabolism
- Examining the process of nourishment and the association between diet, disease and health
- Providing health advice and promoting healthy eating
- Educating health professionals and the public about nutrition
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team/supporting the work of other health care professionals
- Must be a Kenyan
- Have a Diploma in Community Nutrition and Dietetics from Kenya Medical Training College or recognized institution.
- Registered with Kenya Nutrition and Dietetic institute (KNDI).
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should download prescribed application form from our website www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke and submit dully filled form together with cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and identification card (ID) either by hand delivery to the address below on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The Acting Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Marsabit
P.O. Box 110 – 60500
Or alternatively submit your application online to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The applicant should meet the requirement of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, The County Public Service Board of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.