Pediatrician Jobs, Medical Jobs In Kenya, Bomet County Jobs
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies in the Department of Medical Services:-
Pediatrician – J/G ‘CPSB 04’ (1 Post)
Reporting to the medical superintendent in charge, the specialist will: –
- Provide guidance in their departments as consultants in their respective areas
- Train students attached to the department
- Perform general pediatrics treatment, procedures as needed to preserve patient’s health safely
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients
- Monitor patient’s conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary
- Any other duty assigned by the superiors from time to time
- Master’s degree in pediatrics (MMED PEADS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBCHB)
- Registered with the Kenya Medical practitioners and Dentists Board
- Have current annual retention certificate by the Kenya Medical practitioners and Dentists Board
How to Apply
TERMS OF SERVICE
Permanent and Pensionable
The salaries and allowances payable for all the positions will be as per the guidelines of Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
- Applications can only be submitted online on or before 20thFebruary, 2020 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website www.bomet.go.ke. Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 will be required for those shortlisted.
N/B. The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Public Service Board would wish to advise applicants to be wary of fraudsters extorting money. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station.
THE SECRETARY/CEO PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O.BOX 605-20400, BOMET.
‘‘The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons With disabilities are encouraged to apply.’’
Must Read>>> Success Lessons From NBA Legend Kobe Bryant