Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs in Kenya, Tharaka University Jobs
GRADE: C/D (1 POST)
Responsible to: Head of Section
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervise staff under them.
- Dispensing drugs.
- Drugs management and purchasing of drugs and related substances.
- Preparation of drugs.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Exemplary work performance.
- Experience: 1 year experience in Pharmaceutical work
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215
Quick Read>>> Tips For Safe Online Job Search