Pharmacist Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs In Kenya, Bomet County Jobs
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies in the Department of Medical Services:-
Pharmacist J/G ‘ CPSB 07’ ( 3 posts)
- Quantification and forecasting of pharmaceutical and non- pharmaceuticals in their respective units
- Participate in pharmacovigilance and other drug safety measures
- Provide guidance on proper drug storage and handling
- Supervise and train students attached to their units
- Any other duty assigned by the superiors from time to time
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have: –
- Bachelor of Pharmacy degree from a recognized institution
- Successfully completed one (1) year Internship from a recognized institution
- Registration license from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists council
- Registration by pharmacy and poison board
How to Apply
TERMS OF SERVICE
Permanent and Pensionable
The salaries and allowances payable for all the positions will be as per the guidelines of Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
- Applications can only be submitted online on or before 20thFebruary, 2020 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website www.bomet.go.ke. Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 will be required for those shortlisted.
N/B. The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Public Service Board would wish to advise applicants to be wary of fraudsters extorting money. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station.
THE SECRETARY/CEO PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O.BOX 605-20400, BOMET.
‘‘The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons With disabilities are encouraged to apply.’’