Production Associate Jobs, Agricultural Jobs In Kenya, Bururus Gaf Jobs
Position: Production associate
Bururus GAF is one of the biggest ventures in Nakuru dealing in manufacture and sale of animal feeds and grains to a mix of clientele around the country.
Due to its tremendous growth over the last few years, the company is seeking a professional who will be part of its highly dynamic team charged with the responsibilities of ensuring the goods received and supplied to the customers meet the predetermined quality standards, inventory is optimum at all times and overseeing timely production of feeds at the factory.
Quality Control and Quality Assurance (40%)
- Develop the SOPs/policies for handling goods at procurement, production and delivery stages
- Leading in conducting tests of the sourced raw materials to ensure conformity with the minimum quality requirements.
- Leading in conducting tests of the goods to be delivered to customers to ensure conformity with the minimum quality requirements.
- Assessing customer quality requirements and ensuring that they are met.
- specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Hiring, training and supervising staff on quality requirements.
- Ensuring the organization is compliant to regulatory authorities with matters quality
- Lead the organization towards KEBs acquisition and ISO certification
- Weekly reporting to management on issues relating to quality control and quality assurance
Inventory Management (30%)
- Devise SOPs for proper inventory management
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Place orders in a timely manner to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Record daily of stock in and stock out to reconcile inventory
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Analyze data and prepare reports to inform the management in anticipating future needs
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Weekly reporting to management on issues relating to inventory management
Production (milling, mixing and packaging) (30%)
- Being in charge of milling mixing and packaging the products to ensure there are no lapses
- Ensuring that the organization has adequate human resources to perform the functions
- Ensuring that there is adherence to health and safety standards of the human resources performing the functions
- Ensuring that there is adequate supply of packaging materials.
- Ensuring that the machineries under the production unit are regularly serviced and functional
- Weekly reporting to management on issues relating to production
- Diploma in agriculture-related, business-related or quality-related course
- 6-12 months experience in animal feeds production, farm management or quality management in food production
- Have keen attention to detail to ensure all products and services meet standard requirements
- Excellent communication skills in providing feedback and pinpointing improvements where needed
- High level of Integrity & Confidentiality
- Ability to work well and collaborate within a team environment
- Ability to hire and train new team members
- Strong organisational skills for preparing documents and collecting data
How to Apply
Applications-comprising of a cover letter and a C.V only, can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that these applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
MUST READ>>> How to Write A CV in Kenya for a Job Application