Project Manager Jobs, Other Professions IN Kenya, Old Mutual Jobs
Position: Junior Project Manager
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the incumbent is responsible for coordinating and managing multiple small and medium sized projects.
- Supports the preparation of schedules and end to end project plans.
- Responsible for successful project outcomes.
- Participates in the determination, refinement and documentation of project requirements.
- Manages the end to end delivery as per the specified project scope.
- Reports on project progress at regular intervals to all project team members, steering committees and all other key stakeholders.
- Liaises with vendors, suppliers and consultants to ensure effective project delivery.
- Manages any changes or deviations from the original scope, time, cost and quality.
- Maintains an updated log of all key dependencies, issues and risks.
- Supports the implementation of corrective measures.
- Integrates delivery and metrics across the people, process, finance and customer dimensions of the business.
- University degree
- At least 2 years proven track record successfully delivering and implementing projects.
- Accredited Project Management qualification like PMI, Prince 2, Scrum will be advantageous.