Anaesthesia Registered Clinical Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs in Kenya, KNH Othaya Annex Jobs
Kenyatta National Hospital Othaya Annex seeks to recruit dynamic, highly motivated, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the following vacant positions
Registered Clinical Officers – Anaesthesia
The officer will be responsible to the Senior Registered Clinical Officer (Anaesthesia) for
provision of quality health services in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- History taking, examining, diagnosis, education and treating patients common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient in the Hospital.
- Guiding and Counselling patients, clients and staff on health issues.
- Carrying out surgical procedures in the theatres.
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health.
- Assessing, preparing and presenting medico-legal reports.
- Ensuring compliance with the set standards operating procedures.
- Training, guiding and monitoring students on internship.
Qualification and Experience
- Higher Diploma in Anaesthesia or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Proven experience of not less than three (3) years as a Registered Clinical Officer.
- Certificate of registration from the Clinical Officers Council.
- Annual retention certificate.
- Certificate in Computer applications.
- Fulfilling Chapter six (6) of the Constitution Kenya, 2010.
How to Apply