Training Officer Jobs, Airline Jobs In Kenya, Kenya Airways Jobs
Training Officer.Safety & Emergency Procedures Trainer
The ideal candidate will be tasked with conducting all Safety and Emergency Procedures Trainer (SEPT) Training and Programmes to enhance safe and efficient conducting of flights.
- Ensuring that the course content for trainees is relevant to the objectives of the training.
- Conducting courses and evaluating level of skills transfer and implementation of action plans.
- Preparing progress and assessment reports on course participants and make appropriate recommendations to their respective supervisors and Manager Product Training.
- Ensure regular review of training manuals, tests and equipment.
- In consultation with In-flight Training and Standards Manager, prepare and manage Safety and Emergency Procedures Trainer (SEPT)/ Fleet (FLT) assessment budget.
- Liaise with Crew Scheduling Office and In-flight Training and Standards Manager to coordinate matters relating to training calendar and quality audit.
- Administer and mark examination for all SEPT attendees.
- Conduct line checks for crew in accordance with OME.
- Manage attendees training records.
- Possession of a University degree
- Three (3) years of relevant experience as purser.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Organisational & planning Skills
- Instructional skills course /Trainer of Trainers.
- Proficiency in the use of IT
How to apply
MUST READ >>> 10 Types of Interviews in Kenya