Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Enkavilla Properties
Position: Sales & Marketing Executive
Retainer: Kshs 15,000 – 20,000
Sales & Marketing Executive will be responsible for helping the company build up business activities, discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, maintaining customer satisfaction, meet and surpass the company’s objectives to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects and converting them.
- Present, promote and sell company products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Keep abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients
- Achieve set agreed sales target and outcomes within schedule time.
- Reach potential customers through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Ability to generate 40 unique self-generated leads per month.
- Searching proactively for new revenue generating streams to meet the company set targets and following up on new leads and referrals.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Initiate, negotiate and close sales.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate sales presentations on products/services.
- Give a weekly sales report on sales, achievements and challenges to the Business Development Manager.
- Participate and promote sales of products through site visits, expos, exhibitions and other listing services.
- Make calls and carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, site, benefits, prices and payment methods.
- Carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients.
- Keep in touch with clients to build a good relationship and strengthen the brand of the company.
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales Targets
- Customer acquisition and maintenance
- Company efficiency (Processes and systems)
- Team satisfaction and turnover.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of Three (3) years relevant working experience in Real Estate is a Must.
- Ability to achieve sales target of 3M per month
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Ability to generate own self-generated leads
- Proficiency in computer skills MS Office and CRM database
- Self-driven professionals with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under pressure.
- An excellent natural communicator with superb negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Executive) to email@example.com before 25th February 2020. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
MUST READ >>> How To Write A CV