Sales Representatives Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Human Asset Jobs
Our Client, is looking for aggressive, performance driven Sales Representatives. The Sales Representative will be the key point of contact between the company and its clients. He/She will answer queries and offer advice as well as introduce products/services.
- Organizing customer sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products/services to the customers.
- Identifying business opportunities by checking on the prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Researching and analysing sales options.
- Selling products/services by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects; and also recommending solutions to the customers.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results needed.
- Degree/Diploma in Sales is desirable
- Over 2 year sales experience
- Must be passionate about selling
- Must be aggressive in selling
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Honest and must have integrity
- Good client relationships
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good prospecting skills
- Must be creative
- Good planner
- A team player
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees from organizations you have recently served and your salary expectation to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 19th February, 2019 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Must Read>>> 6 Questions To Ask Before Sending Your CV