Sales Lead Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Alternate Doors Jobs
Position: Sales & Marketing Lead
Our Client one of the high end restaurants is currently looking to hire a Sales & Marketing Lead.
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of the Restaurant.
- Solicit and promote special event business through advertising, cold-calling, contacting past customers, relationships with local businesses and other cost-effective activities.
- Filling out of tenders for catering contracts
- Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, special parties, and banquets.
- Negotiate final pricing, prepare contracts and secure customer signatures.
- Collect deposits and help follow up on over due payments for your clients
- Develop and maintain an updated and detailed price sheet of all billable products and services that accurately reflects today’s costs and the company’s profit objectives.
- Document final arrangements with clients on function sheet.
- Be able to work on hubspot to create a sales process that can be easily tracked
- Build key relationships with stakeholders whom can deliver business
- Plan, develop and market products as per the target market
- Develop a marketing plan to increase brand visibility and attract new business, (all marketing activities should be tracked with the ROI measurable)
- Plan for special events in a calendar (Valentine, Christmas..) year by coordinating with the kitchen and dining team
- Look for new opportunities’ to develop areas of our business that are lacking
- Greet customers prior to the start of each function and be present throughout the event to assist where needed.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions for improvement.
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests’ needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- MUST have atleast 4 years and above experience as a Sales & Marketing Lead in a related field
- Has demonstrated sales achievements
- Customer Service oriented with an affinity to perform well under pressure
- Has demonstrated marketing tactics with former roles
- Is able to take constructive feedback and rationalize
- Can work with minimum supervision and has great past experience in Sales & Marketing
- Has the ability to problem solve
- Has the ability to be flexible
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com