Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya, Tours & Travel Jobs in Kenya, Travel Click Jobs
Sales Managers will prospect, set appointments and calls on existing and potential clients from the hotel industry within a territory to sell company products.
- To put into place effective strategies throughout the year for the sales region in order to achieve the monthly and total year budget
- Prospects, plans and calls on existing and potential clients within an assigned territory to maximize sales opportunities
- Research areas within the hospitality industry that impact sales for assigned region
- Accountable for individual sales goals associated with assigned territory
- Completes required contracts and paperwork for order submission following established company policies
- To take responsibility for an allocated portfolio of accounts, undertaking complete account management responsibilities for maintaining, servicing and developing the account.
- Creates and customizes client presentations using available templates and presentation tools
- Completes and submits sales reports on a timely basis following established division guidelines
- To ensure Salesforce is kept up to date with all client records, including contracts, client potential, past activity and future action required
- To ensure all client files and records are kept up to date, including contracts, and ensure that the appropriate rates
- To complete the Weekly sales report, within the allocated time frame
- To undertake regular market and competitor analysis, paying particular attention to product standard and pricing policy
- To be fully aware of market conditions and general industry information that may affect TravelClick’s business
- To act as liaison between clients and departments as requested, to assist in problem solving and promoting customer satisfaction where appropriate.
- To undertake special projects on an ad hoc basis which contribute to the overall success of TravelClick
- Equivalent Bachelor’s degree or experience
- Between of 3-5 years of previous sales experience in the hospitality or travel industry
- Extensive comprehension of our products specially Internet Marketing services. Familiar with Social Media and Mobile technology. Software as a Service technology. Stay abreast of new and changing product offerings
- Familiarity with Property Management systems/CRS/GDS/Revenue Management.
- Must be familiar with PC applications such as MS-Excel and MS-Word or MS-Power Point.
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Maintain a consistently high level of desire and self-motivation in business development, and effectively engage prospect to achieve interest in TC products and services, and to set clear “next step” objectives
- Act as an enthusiastic advocate of TravelClick and its products
- Must be fluent in English and Bantu Swahili.
How to Apply
Quick Read>>> Best Techniques For A Successful Job Interview