Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Alternate Doors Jobs
Position: Sales representative
Location: Kitui region
Our Client in the FMCG industry is currently looking to hire a Sales Representative for Kitui Region.
To execute sales plans and strategies; develop and manage strong trade relationships to achieve set volume and revenue targets. – This is a field based role.
- Sales Volumes: Execute sales plans and strategies to achieve monthly and annual volume and revenue targets.
- Customer Relationship Management: Manage customer experience by scheduling and conducting customer visits to drive sales volumes and address customer concerns; secure timely customer sales orders and ensure delivery; conduct scheduled customer visits through route plans to drive sales volumes and address customer concerns; build mutual relationships with distributors/wholesalers by channeling small retail orders to them.
- Market Development: Implement market penetration and development plans for existing and new markets through new product listing and recruitment of new customers (Wholesalers/Retailers) to drive volumes and revenue.
- Promotions: Implement promotional programs and other special event activities to grow sales volumes.
- Point of Sale Visibility (P.O.S): Create product demand and volume growth by ensuring that products and all point of sale materials are always visible to the consumers.
- Credit Management: Ensure customers are operating within the company’s approved credit limits and follow up outstanding customer payments.
- Reporting: Prepare and maintain weekly sales activities reports, daily call sheets and other related market activities including competitor activities.
- Diploma in sales and marketing or a business related
- At least 1 years relevant experience in sales
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in sales operations
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Results
- Business Savvy
- Financial Acumen
- Planning and organizing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Creative thinker with good research and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven integrity, transparency and accountability
- Attention to detail
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com