Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Caritas Kenya Jobs
Position: Direct Sales Representative
Caritas Microfinance Bank is the fastest growing Micro Finance Bank in Kenya whose vision is ‘The Household Bank that Adds Value to All’. As part of our expansion strategy, we are seeking competent and qualified staff to fill the following position. The Direct Sales Representatives will be responsible for ensuring quality service to customers, effective utilization of marketing tools and ensuring sales targets are achieved.
- Meet with clients in person to drive
- Pitch and explain the types of financial services we provide to potential clients.
- Educate clients and answer questions about products
- Advice clients to ensure that they buy products that best suit
- Guide clients through the buying
- Research on new market opportunities and
- Degree in any field from a recognized Institution
- A previous experience in a financial institution will be an added advantage
- Possess Good customer care skills
- Computer literacy
- Have a Proven track record of success in sales related
- Strong communication skills
- Have a confident and resilient personality
- Parish priest recommendation is a MUST
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applying Closing date for application will be on 21st February 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MUST READ>>> How to Write A CV in Kenya for a Job Application