Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Happy Tyme Jobs
Position: Field Sales Representatives-FMCG
Nature of Job: Full time
Location: Nairobi, CBD,
Salary: 30-40K monthly plus commission and daily allowances
- Listing company’s products with wholesalers and supermarkets.
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Taking orders and coordinating delivery.
- Debt collection, invoicing, collecting cheques.
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price.
- Attain and exceed set targets and KPI’s
- Selling the products and ensuring the customers are well stocked
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Make calls and communicate with customers to sell products
- Have to fulfill customer’s queries over phone and maintain email to follow up contacts, sales and queries
- Maintain daily, weekly report in a professional manner.
- Maintain professional relationships with every customer
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks
- Diploma/Degree in sales and Marketing.
- 2-5 years FMCG Field sales experience is mandatory.
- 2-5 years of work experience in sales and marketing of Fast moving commodities targeting both wholesalers and retailers required
- Experience in the sale of sanitary pads is a bonus.
- Experience in distribution and delivery in retail chains, wholesale and distributors is required.
- Customer care skills
- Debt collection skills
- Confident and bold
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org with “FMCG Field Sales Representative” on the subject line. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MUST READ>>> How to Write A CV in Kenya for a Job Application