Senior HR Officer Jobs, HR Jobs In Kenya, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Title: Senior HR Officer,
Industry: Renewable Energy,
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience & Competence
Our client is a well-established company that develops and distributes innovative solar energy systems. They seek to hire a well-experienced and competent Senior Human Resource Officer. She/he will be tasked with developing and executing human resource strategy, policies, processes, and procedures in line with the business strategy in the areas of talent management, resourcing, organization culture and performance, employee relations & HR services, learning and development.
- Assist in the recruitment process through sourcing, shortlisting and coordinating the interview process.
- Initiate and coordinate the induction process and ensure that background checks for staff are done
- Initiate and coordinate the staff confirmation process with the relevant departmental heads
- Ensure efficient administration of staff benefits
- Implement the company’s internal training plans and ensure that trainings are approved by NITA and claims for reimbursements submitted.
- Implement and monitor annual leave plans as per the company plan and in accordance with the law.
- Ensure that all employees are registered with statutory bodies and all dues submitted as provided for by the law.
- Ensure that all staff files are complete as per the law, updated and safely kept.
- Coordinate staff clearance procedures and ensure that dues are paid and certificate of service issued
- Manage attachees’ and interns’ contracts.
- Ensure that the department has an efficient record management system.
- Working closely with the management team to support HR functions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Registered member of IHRM
- At least 3-4 years’ work experience in a busy HR department
- Prior experience in implementing HR policies and manpower planning
- Excellent people management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply