Senior Sales Director Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Huawei Kenya Jobs
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
FSI Senior Sales Director – 1 Position
Report to: Enterprise Business Group MD
- Engage in a dialogue with financial customer’s senior CXO, with specific focus on the direction and content of digital transformation
- Demonstrate customer-specific benefits of products with a high degree of proficiency. Analyze and understand customer insights and market trends.
- Expanding businesses locally and within emerging untapped markets focusing on the banking industry
- Communicate and interact with the customer as well as other departments to effectively promote the solution/product and identify customer requirements
- Participate in the design and implementation of significant projects and act as a technical consultant to the customer as well as provide IT design & proposal
- Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related Field) required. Professional Certification such as CPA, CISA strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of experience within the IT industry, ideally in FSI industry with proven successful track record in professional services
- Excellent communication and negotiation with the ability to build good rapport and collaborative partnership with industry partners.
- Strong solution sales professional with a proven record of achieving /exceeding annual quota target.
- High competence in delivering product presentations and managing client workshops and proof of concepts.
- Have Banking System implementation experience, highly preferred to have experience in negotiation with financial customer architecture personnel
- Have a deep understanding of the risks impacting the FSI sector.
How to Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: email@example.com No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 10th March 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted