Supervisor Expenditure Jobs, Finance Jobs In Kenya, Kenya Airways Jobs
Position: Supervisor expenditure
Ensure all supplier invoices /claims are paid by their due dates and expenses are reported in the right cost-lines and cost centers in the correct financial period
- Ensure supplier invoices are processed and paid by their due dates to meet contractual obligations.
- Ensure supplier invoices are subjected to statutory deductions in compliance with various tax authority’s requirements
- Ensure supplier invoices are coded to the correct account code and cost centre and are accounted to the right financial period for proper financial reporting.
- Liase with all outstation accountants to get supplier invoice posting and payment status report to ensure completeness of liabilities and expenses.
- To ensure all invoices processed are well supported with a signed contract
- Ensure timely response and update on supplier queries and internal stakeholders.
- Work on automation of process within AP eg Fuel plus,hotels
- Follow up on timely approvals of invoices with respective approvers to avoid delays
- Monitor and coordinate resolution of supplier queries with internal stakeholders’ suppliers to ensure all liabilities incurred are recognized in the company books
- Follow up on closure of prepaid invoices to ensure timely receipt of goods and services thus safeguarding the company assets.
- Ensure accurate and consistency provision for cost incurred but not paid for to achieve completeness
- To develop, train and motivate assigned staff to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Attend to internal and externally audit requirements in a timely manner.
- Preparation of weekly overdue status report and other sectional reports, on timely basis to enable management decision making.
- Business graduate (Major in Finance or accounting)
- ACCA/CPA (K) or equivalent
- Over 3 experience in the airline industry
- Knowledge of Strong IT supported systems in Finance, particularly Oracle Accounts payable.
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Strong knowledge of AP and “procure-to-pay” processes, practices, and control frameworks
- Understanding of Tax regulations in relation to supplier payments
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Financial analytical skills
- Communication skills
How to apply
MUST READ>>> Updated CV Format That Will Get Your CV Noticed