“The customer always comes first.” “The customer is always right”
How often do you hear these two phrases? My guess is a lot. Especially if you are in a customer-facing position such as sales or customer service or an administration role.
When faced with a difficult client or a rude customer would you know how to handle the situation in a way that is professional?
Or in a way that could turn this difficult client into a paying one and if you play your cards right, a repeat customer?
If you are not sure where you stand on this then you are in the right place. This is because a lack of customer service training could be contributing to you not understanding the proper way to handle customers.
Therefore, attending this customer service training will equip you with the right tools to excel in customer service.
Why You Need This Training
- It takes customer care training to overcome our instincts to react to difficult customer service situations in a way that could escalate the situation. Training will you help deal with such instances in a constructive manner as you will be taken through practical scenarios.
- If you work in a customer-facing environment you need regular training to increase your skills and to act as a reminder that your customer is the main focus. In reality, they have a lot of options and they still chose you. They should feel appreciated.
- When you get a certification in customer service it sends an important message to potential employers. Rather than just saying that you are passionate about successful customer service, showing that you went ahead and got a certification sends the message that you have made it a priority for yourself to succeed in this industry.
This course is for you if:
- You are currently working in customer service and admin but don’t have practical training.
- If you are a fresh graduate and looking for a job.
- If you are looking for a practical short course that will help you advance in your career.
- If you work in a job that involves interacting with clients.
Sparked an interest?
This training is for you and you can get started by signing up. Join us today by emailing our training coordinator Jane, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her on 0768 669 016. The upcoming class is happening on Wednesday 27th and 28th of February.
See you then!