Training Officer Jobs, Airline Jobs In Kenya, Kenya Airways Jobs
Position: Training Officer Inflight Services Training
The ideal candidate will be required to organize, conduct and evaluate In-flight Services training and development programmes to enhance organizational and individual performance for staff at Kenya Airways and for commercial customers.
- Analyse learning and development needs and design solutions to ensure they address capability development needs.
- Prepare learning materials and venue to ensure effective delivery of training.
- Deliver the training to the selected participants to enhance knowledge and skills and demonstrate the return on investment on trainings offered.
- Follow up on course participants to evaluate level of skills transfer & implementation of action plans.
- Prepare progress and assessment report on course participants for follow up and recommendations to their respective supervisor.
- Prepare, administer and mark examinations to assess the effectiveness of the training.
- Maintain the library and other training materials and monitor training activity, expenditure and provide reports.
- Support advertising and marketing of courses to external commercial customers.
- Adapt and customize training to meet customers’ requirements
- Contribute to the achievement of commercial objectives for In-flight Services training.
- Issue certificates / transcripts to qualified participants to ensure compliance with KQ Standards and Procedures.
- Deliver commercial training programs to contribute to the achievement of revenue generation.
- Maintain competency, qualification and where required, certified in both the subject matter required to deliver.
- Support in the review of operational manuals to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, industry standards and company training standards within operational areas.
- Act as subject matter expert for the business with regards to Inflight Services Training.
- Create a learning culture by always engaging learners and their managers.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Flight Purser
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, Motivational skills, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to leading self
- Possession of instructional techniques, design and delivery skills will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office productivity skills with excellent IT skills
How to Apply
MUST READ >>> 10 Types of Interviews in Kenya