Waiter/Waitress Jobs, Hotel J0bs March 2020, Brites Management Jobs
Position: Waiters/ Waitresses
Nature of Job: Full time
· Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems. Collect payments from customers.
· Enter patrons’ orders on order slips or computer for transmittal to kitchen staff
· Check patrons’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
· Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
· Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining
· Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
· Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Previous work experience as a waiter/waitress in a busy hotel
- Some college qualifications in hospitality –essential
- Trainees/ fresh graduates can also apply
- Flexible to work in alternate shifts
- Good communication skills
- Very presentable with excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of various cuisines and drinks
How to Apply
Apply with CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted