Waiters Jobs, Hotel Jobs In Kenya, Lee & Myles Jobs
Our client is a restaurant in Nairobi specializing in Yemeni cuisine. They seek to recruit for the role of Waiters, who will be responsible for ensuring that customers have a satisfying service experience
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB LEVEL: Entry level Kshs 20,000 per month
The Waiter will be responsible for ensuring that all customers are served to the highest standards of hospitality in the Restaurant at all times within all food and beverage areas.
- Greets customers and presents them with the menu.
- Informs customers about the special items for the day and menu changes, if any.
- Suggest food and beverages to the customer and also try to up sell.
- Take food and beverage orders from the customer on the order taking pads or on the handheld Point of sale (POS) system.
- Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Filling in for absent staff as needed.
- Punch the order on the POS machine and make sure to enter the special requirements made by the guest while ordering the food.
- Communicate to the customer and provide assistance with their queries.
- Co – ordinate with the kitchen staff to ensure smooth operation and customer satisfaction.
- Server food and beverage to the guest as per the course of order.
- Observes customers and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service.
- Promptly respond to guest with any additional request.
- Diploma in F& B from recognized Institution
- 3 years’ relevant work experience from a busy Restaurant
- 11 ft tall
- Ability work under pressure
- Good customer care and communication skills
- Friendly disposition to guest, strong enthusiasm for the job, highly motivated with great ability to work harmoniously in a team
- Food handlers certificate
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com clearly quoting “WAITER” in the email subject line. Applications close on 5th March 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.