Warehouse Clerk Jobs, Logistics Jobs In Kenya, Bulk Textiles Jobs
Nature of Job: Full time
We seek to recruit a warehouse clerk with at least 2 years’ experience in a busy Clothing Retail company.
- Organize warehouse products and items in stock.
- Pull items against orders
- Supervise the loading team
- Maintain and document products’ security, and safety information
- Supervise incoming and outgoing stocks and update stock records to ensure availability of items
- Maintain and manage warehouse operations
- Implement best practices in managing and operating warehouse
- Maintain warehouse premises clean and neat
- Stock and store Warehouse with products, supplies and equipment
- Diploma/Degree in purchase and supplies
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same capacity in a Busy Manufacturing/Retail company
- A good team player with excellent communication skills
- Mature, responsible and well organized
How to Apply
If qualified send CV only stating your experience, skills and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MUST READ >>> Should You Send A Thank You Letter After An Interview?