Administration Officer Jobs, Current Administration Jobs, NLC Jobs
An Officer appointed to this position will be responsible for the execution of administrative support service which includes maintaining amenities, ensuring support staff keep and maintain proper hygiene of the office.
Duties and Responsibilities;
The successful candidate will be responsible to perform the following functions
- Plan for re-training and re-certification of drivers as well as registration and certification of the Commission’s vehicles to ensure skills are always kept up to date
- Ensure compliance of safety standards in the transport function such as plan for first aid
- Ensure secure and friendly working conditions
- Implement emergency preparedness plans to ensure safety is always priority
- Carry out physical security surveys of the commission’s buildings in order to determine lapses and recommend on how to overcome the same
- Ensure communication systems are functional to maintain proper channels are open
- Ensure proper facilitation of stationery and other office equipment to the directorate
- Assist in the implementation of gender and disability friendly infrastructure
- Ensure up to date inventory of vehicles and accessories to keep track of commission’s property
- Assist in the disposal of assets within the Commission to maintain a waste free environment
- Initiate action on asset management and inventory to keep in line with functional objectives on deliverables
Academic and Professional Qualifications
For Appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Have Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Have Three (3) years of service, or similar experience in a comparable position from a reputable organization
Applicants must possess Level of knowledge and skills in the following areas;
- Relevant legislations for the land sector
- Professional Standards
- An understanding of the social cultural and political environment that influence land
- Proficiency in computer application
- Good Communication skills
How To Apply
Applicants are advised to visit our website www.landcommission.go.ke for instructions on how to apply. Applicants MUST apply both online and submit hard copies of their application. In case you do not hear from us, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please note that canvassing for these positions will lead to automatic disqualification.
The National Land Commission is an equal opportunity employer; women, people from marginalized areas and Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The applications should reach the office of the Secretary/ CEO, National Land Commission by
31st March, 2020 on/or before 5.00pm.
All Applications should be submitted to:
National Land Commission 1st Ngong Road,
Avenue ACK Garden Annex, 7th Floor,
P.O Box 44417-00100