Administrative Internships, Current Internships, Forum Syd Jobs
Position: Administrative Intern
Forum Syd is looking for a bright hands-on Administrative Intern to be a key member of the Admin team, at Forum Syd Hub ESA in Nairobi, Kenya. The candidate in this role will gain a wide range of knowledge and experience during the 3 months they will be with us. This internship provides an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and high-performing part of Forum Syd.
- Assist in manning the reception area, keeping it tidy and welcoming visitors in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist in issuance of office stationery and tracking of the same
- Managing vehicles and motorbike fuel
- Assist in booking of flights and taxis
- Assist in sending payment advices to suppliers
- Assist in office repairs and maintenance
- Assist in procurement of the Hub vendors
- Assist in maintaining a robust filling system in the department
- Assist in arranging logistics for staff and partners during meeting
- Any other Admin duties that may be assigned from time to by your immediate supervisor
- Degree in a business related field.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Open minded individual
- Team player
- Positive attitude towards feedback.
- Ability to multi task and thrive in a high pressure environment
- Computer profient
- Experienced in working in a multicultural setting
- High level of Integrity and good judgement.
- Result oriented.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Forum Syd is working for equal opportunities for all. We encourage qualified applicants regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, functional ability or ethnic and religious affiliation to apply for the position. Candidates should submit an application in English, consisting of CV (max 3 pages) and Cover Letter (max 1 page) including summary of your key qualifications and relevant work experience for the position.
Send the application in an e-mail to address: email@example.com subject heading: Programmes Intern no later than 1st April 2020. We look forward to your application!