Assistant Catering Jobs, Airline Jobs 2020, Kenya Airways Jobs
Position: Assistant Catering Officer – Catering – (20000016)
Execute daily catering operations so as to ensure seamless product delivery and efficient management of catering processes in a timely manner.
- Execute planned catering activities to ensure reliability of standards and schedules.
- Report on catering meal uplift per flight and address any operational challenges.
- Monitor and manage any disruptions in liaison with related stakeholders.
- Carry out efficient and effective loading and offloading of inflight amenities to achieve targeted objectives.
- Audit catering products from catering supplier and ensure KQ specifications are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure waste management and over catering initiatives are in line with projected targets.
- Verify loading of items from the caterer and spot check on meals.
- Monitor and report on catering equipments return from out stations.
- Ensure proper loading of reading materials, landing cards, visa forms, headsets, blankets and other amenities.
- Monitor meal uplifts and communicate to out stations on return catering.
- Ensure all SPMLs are loaded and handed over to Crew with appropriate paperwork on flights ex-NBO and back catered flights.
- Meet arriving flights and solicit for feedback from crew in regard to the catering product.
- Participate in all catering related meetings and ensure implementation of any recommendations.
- Ordering of out station landing cards and preparation of in-flight documents for use on board.
- Input meal data and do a daily reconciliation with NBO catering supplier.
- Ensure closure on variances on a daily basis.
- Certified in catering or related field
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in catering
- Computer proficiency
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Valid driving license with at least 2 years experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Unquestionable honesty, integrity and ethics
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Strategic thinking and instant decision making
- Good communication skill
How to apply